Notifications
Clear all

Aspirin as a spot treatment

MemberMember
(@lunalovegood13)

Posted : 12/09/2015 8:27 pm

Hello :)

As always, my body feels when I have an important event to go and gives me the most hideous pimple, this time on my nose. It's red and doesn't have a white head. I tried to squeeze it but nothing happened. The important event I have is on Friday. I've just put a mix of aspirin + water on the pimple, and I'll keep it overnight. Does it work? 

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/09/2015 8:34 pm

Aspirin works yes, but it won't rid the pimple overnight. It'll reduce the redness.

MemberMember
(@lunalovegood13)

Posted : 12/09/2015 8:46 pm

11 minutes ago, oyinkan98 said:

Aspirin works yes, but it won't rid the pimple overnight. It'll reduce the redness.

Thanks! Do you know something that can get rid of it?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/09/2015 8:52 pm

10 minutes ago, LunaLovegood13 said:

Thanks! Do you know something that can get rid of it?

Icing the pimple for 10-15 min. (on and off)

Toothpaste (not the gel type, the white ones) - put in on the pimple overnight and rinse in the morning. I've tried it, this works but some say it's not so good for the skin, but works either way. Doing it once won't hurt right? lol

Put aloe vera gel on the pimple. (You don't have to do ALL 3). You can ice then pick out of the tooth paste or aloe vera.

Whatever you do, do not pop the pimple if you don't know how to do it correctly. It will get bigger and last longer, talking from experience. :) 

MemberMember
(@lunalovegood13)

Posted : 12/09/2015 8:55 pm

1 minute ago, oyinkan98 said:

Icing the pimple for 10-15 min. (on and off)

Toothpaste (not the gel type, the white ones) - put in on the pimple overnight and rinse in the morning. I've tried it, this works but some say it's not so good for the skin, but works either way. Doing it once won't hurt right? lol

Put aloe vera gel on the pimple. (You don't have to do ALL 3). You can ice then pick out of the tooth paste or aloe vera.

Whatever you do, do not pop the pimple. It will get bigger and last longer, talking from experience. 🙂

Thanks a lot! I'll try this ;) 

oyinkan98 liked