Notifications
Clear all

Hydrocolloid Plasters

MemberMember
(@hellokitty212)

Posted : 11/19/2015 9:39 am

So this might not be new but worth a mention to those who have a self esteem knocking breakout like mine...

Yesterday I looked in the mirror and saw a nasty spot forming in the centre of my forehead and got upset. WITHOUT THINKING Ipicked at it - yes I know, the worst thing I can do to it! One thing led to another and I started messing with the under the skin small spots on my chin, which are not to be messed with and TA DAH I woke up today with a bad breakout. It's my own fault, if I didn't pick I would have only have one spot to deal with.

Today I went into town and picked (irony) up the best things to heal popped spots quickly - hydrocolloid plasters from boots (3.99 for 15 guys).

I'm now sat typing this as they're stuck to my popped spots - a very attractive sight as you can imagine.

They are so so good and literally drain the spot, making it flat and healing it in no time in a few days.

If anyone out there has made the silly mistake of popping their spots like me and have ended up with a bit of a mess - get yourself some of these!

MemberMember
(@cna7)

Posted : 12/18/2015 5:07 pm

Hydrocolloid patches are amazing! They work so, so well. It definitely heals it much better, less chance of a scar, but it they ONLY work on popped or pricked pimples, especially if you go town on a cyst (which I did recently, BAD idea)... Been wearing a patch for 8 hrs so far and I can tell its working. I use both the ones designed for acne spots but also the bigger patches and cut them down to size, i think these are a bit stronger, in my opinion. I cant believe after ALL these years suffering with popped pimple disasters I hadn't heard of these things. Amazing right?!

MemberMember
(@cinb27)

Posted : 05/05/2018 10:00 pm

I just want to let people know that I have used hydrocolloid on cysts under my skin or pimples under my skin with no visible head and it worked WONDERS. swelling and pain was reduced and totally avoided the horrible eruption that could have been if I didnt use a bandage. I would wear one every night until nothing was left to be drained through the pore that I DID NOT have to lance. Like magic!