Notifications
Clear all

What should i do? Paula's choice or acne.org?

MemberMember
(@nurulain92)

Posted : 11/09/2015 3:37 pm

I'm malaysian.
Before i go further, i just want to inform that my english is bad. But i can understand what you will tell me after.

so... if i want to follow my heart, i really need to use this regimen by acne.org but its very difficult to find in malaysia!

After i survey the product that really work for acne that i read the comment and review. All shows the good comment and positive comment.

So what should i do?
Paula choice is it okay?
The ingredient in paula choice is it good to kill acne?

Please give me your respond.
I need help.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/09/2015 3:45 pm

I haven't used Paula's choice products before but some of the ingredients are comedogenic which blocks pores and makes acne worse.

Try La Roche-Posay products, they are not irritating :) Although people have used Paula's choice products successfully!

MemberMember
(@user465288)

Posted : 11/09/2015 5:56 pm

I'm malaysian.
Before i go further, i just want to inform that my english is bad. But i can understand what you will tell me after.

so... if i want to follow my heart, i really need to use this regimen by acne.org but its very difficult to find in malaysia!

After i survey the product that really work for acne that i read the comment and review. All shows the good comment and positive comment.

So what should i do?
Paula choice is it okay?

I need help.

Benzoyl Peroxide is the stuff that kills acne in the acne.org regimen, you can buyBenzoyl Peroxide in 5% and 10% in Malaysia too. It's called Oxy (regular is 5%, maximum is 10%) it costs less than 30 MYR. If you can not find it in your area or town, go to ebay.com

MemberMember
(@nurulain92)

Posted : 11/10/2015 6:34 am

I'm malaysian.

So what should i do?
Paula choice is it okay?

I need help.

Benzoyl Peroxide is the stuff that kills acne in the acne.org regimen, you can buy Benzoyl Peroxide in 5% and 10% in Malaysia too. It's called Oxy (regular is 5%, maximum is 10%) it costs less than 30 MYR. If you can not find it in your area or town, go to ebay.com

yeah but is it okay more than 2.5% of benzoyl peroxide?

I know about oxy brand but i dont think to buy this brand because it have pareban in ingredients.

I haven't used Paula's choice products before but some of the ingredients are comedogenic which blocks pores and makes acne worse.

Try La Roche-Posay products, they are not irritating :) Although people have used Paula's choice products successfully!

hmmm. So sad when i heard that the paula's choice can make acne and block pores.

I will try find the product that you suggested for me. And of course i will find the source to see the successful people after they use that product.

Huhuhhu

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/10/2015 2:43 pm

More than 2.5% BP like 10% can be VERY drying to the skin. If at 2.5 my skin gets very flaky, then at 10 I think my skin will just peel OFF. I suggest you use 2.5% and no more.

MemberMember
(@nurulain92)

Posted : 11/11/2015 3:46 am

More than 2.5% BP like 10% can be VERY drying to the skin. If at 2.5 my skin gets very flaky, then at 10 I think my skin will just peel OFF. I suggest you use 2.5% and no more.

ohh thank you babe. Love you!

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@gms08)

Posted : 12/01/2015 9:56 pm

Paulas choice 'clear' range is great. I have been on it for a few weeks and my skin is improving daily.

The acne fighting products donot contain anything that blocks pores, send them an email and they will give you a rundown of what you need depending on your concerns.

I have never tried the acne.org range but it looks like their products are straight to the point and can be pretty harsh for some people, no BHA either, which i find weird as so many people have such a amazing results with it!

The PC products on the other hand contain lots of natural ingredientsto help sooth the skin and make the BHA and BP less irritating.

My advice, contact Paulas Choice tell them your concerns and get yourself a 2 week trial kit!

MemberMember
(@clearskingirl28)

Posted : 01/07/2016 9:58 am

Paula's Choice is great sayang!! So happy to know you, am Malaysian too.

I have been using their 2% BHA and Clear collection. My acne is completely gone, and I mean *complete gone* and NO MORE after using it for like 2 months. You can contact the customer service at [removed] , she's very knowledgeable in skin care if you have acne issue. Tell her ur skin type and she can recommend you products.

PLease share with us how it works for you sayang!

MemberMember
(@nila_2579)

Posted : 01/08/2016 1:50 am

Paula's Choice set consist of cleaner, exfoliant & blemish treatment for RM314.50 (only 177 ml per bottle)exclude shipping charges. [removed], for meit's expensive. Where by in Acne Org under Amazon RM699.81 ("big kits" set of 3 (472ml/bottle) , AHA+ (177ml) & jojoba oil (236ml) inclusive shipping charges to Malaysia from US) is still much cheaper & worth to buy. Shipping duration about 2 weeks & delivered to my door step.
More over, there are many positive feedbacks on Acne org. I have been using this product for a week now, my acne are cleared but my skin are dry & flaky. I'm sure by another 1 month I will get the result that I pray for.

MemberMember
(@clearskingirl28)

Posted : 01/09/2016 10:59 pm

On 1/8/2016 at 12:50 PM, nila_2579 said:

Paula's Choice set consist of cleaner, exfoliant & blemish treatment for RM314.50 (only 177 ml per bottle) exclude shipping charges. [removed], for me it's expensive. Where by in Acne Org under Amazon RM699.81 ("big kits" set of 3 (472ml/bottle) , AHA+ (177ml) & jojoba oil (236ml) inclusive shipping charges to Malaysia from US) is still much cheaper & worth to buy.  Shipping duration about 2 weeks & delivered to my door step.
More over, there are many positive feedbacks on Acne org. I have been using this product for a week now, my acne are cleared but my skin are dry & flaky. I'm sure by another 1 month I will get the result that I pray for.

Paula's Choice price in Malaysia is very reasonable for me, considering the quality of the products.

I've tried using acne.org too, like you said, it's super drying, and peeling my skin, causing redness most of the time. Yes, acne fades faster, but the jojoba oil never helps in moisturizing :( 

What's more amazing in PC Clear Collection is the inclusion of 2% BHA, a derivative from aspirin, excellent in anti-inflammation. While Benzoyl Peroxide effectively kills P-acne baterium to solve your "current" acne, BHA powerfully helps to "prevent" acne from appearing by dissolving the clogged oil and pores because it's oil soluble. P-acne bacterium feeds on your sebum, when no clogged oil is there, you prevent them from surviving and causing acne.

And PC Clear has more antioxidants and anti-irritants, for me, it's non-drying at all, what a miracle for Benzoyl Peroxide to be non-drying, thumbs up for their excellent formulations!!!

I've always been wondering why acne.org doesn't have a sunscreen when AHA exfoliates your skin and makes it more sensitive.
I love PC sunscreens, and they have a Clear sunscreen for acne skin too. It's lightweight and non-greasy. Hard for acne-prone skin to find an awesome non-pore-clogging sunscreen, but PC has it! 

While I still hope acne.org can come up with a acne-prone skin suitable sunscreen though!