Notifications
Clear all

Month 3 starting week 2 of accutane

MemberMember
(@stellyymarie)

Posted : 11/07/2015 5:39 pm

hi!! im 15 and i just started month three of accutane, or claravis on a 40 mg doce once in morning once at night, ( orange pill) i don't have SEVERE acne i just have a bunch if smallish pimples on my cheeks, and my forehead is relatively clear.. i do have pretty bad backbreakouts and a couple on my chest and shoulder, my nose bleeds lightly and is very dry and so are my lips but not too bad, i just wanted to hear from some people who finished accutane or have been past month 3.. when will i start seeing results?? I'm getting so anxious.. I'm on a 5 month treatment and i feel like nothing has improved too much.. i just want clear skin and don't wanna wear makeup anymore:( I've been so patient but i need some advice to keep my going

MemberMember
(@chris1337)

Posted : 11/08/2015 6:14 am

Just stick with it! Its not uncommon for people to not clear up until the final month or even after treatment is complete. I'm 1 week into month 4. I saw immediate results with about 80% clearance in the first month. The other 20% is still hanging around and i'm still getting many active spots. I'm on 100mgs a day.