Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AppleySauce

Where can I buy one of those at-home blue light devices?

I'm curious about these, but I don't live in America or any other country where so many products are available, rather New Zealand, and I don't even know if derms here offer any sort of light treatment. I wanna try it despite skepticism, I haven't been out of the house without makeup for 5 years.

Edited by AppleySauce

The illumask looks a little freaky but I heard it works really well, and its fairly cheap.  I used the Tanda for a while in highschool and had good results! I actually shared it with my mum at the time because they had a red light for anti-aging.  I'm sure a lot of these brands are available on amazon or other online retailers that will ship to you! 

Thanks for your replies guys!

I would love to get one but the more I look into it the more I realise it's impossible to buy one without breaking the bank as a uni student.

Onyxbeauty1988, girl you are gorgeous! I think maybe asking a derm about a treatment would be a better idea so then I could try it with out wasting money on a device that might not work.

Edited by AppleySauce