Notifications
Clear all

I Have A New Treatment For Acne Problems

MemberMember
(@magicclear13)

Posted : 09/12/2015 12:40 pm

I have found that use these two products, that anyone can find . Over the counter .Its weird , but it works.

I use it to clear acne on top of my bald head, I do ware a cap most of the time outdoors.

It clear my acne up in about 3 days , and still keeping it clear.

I use these two products: Find a solution of salicylic acid 2% as in Oxy cleaning pads, Or just the solution itself.

Second product: plan ole simple Gold Bond medicated powder , I use the triple action strength

How to use after a cleaning of the face , keep in mind I used it only on top of my head.

Wipe your face with the pads (salicylic acid) well done, after that ( before bed time) powder the face with thin layer of Gold Bond , and use it during the day if you don't use to much . Powder it lightly. Thats it , use it regularly and notice the change in a few days. Note : at bedtime use a heavy powder surface to adsorb nightime oil

What the salicylic acid does is clean the face well of oil, and the pores.

What the Gold Bond medicated powder does , it keeps the oil that surfaces on the face and adsorbs the oil , so it does not re-enter the open pores on your skin,

Sounds simple , but simple things do work

Believe me , it works

Richard

I want to add , something interesting about Gold Bond Powder , Whats in the medicated powder

Active Ingredients: Menthol (0.15%), Zinc Oxide (1%)

Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Thymol, Zinc Stearate (227-073)