Notifications
Clear all

Red Marks

MemberMember
(@lucky987)

Posted : 09/03/2015 11:13 am

Hey folks,

I was just wondering what I can do to treat the horrendous red scaring on my face?

I've looked into pixel laser treatment which has a few good reviews although it might require a leap of faith. The epiduo I'm currently on just doesn't seem to fade them and Lymecycline hasn't had much effect since using in June (given them 3 months) and I really don't want to be taking antibiotics if they have no effect.

warm regards

post-473571-0-24145800-1441296558.jpg

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/03/2015 5:20 pm

The Epiduo you are using contains benzoyl peroxide and I have found that using that makes the red marks stay longer than usual. My saving grace has been a product with glycolic acid. It is an AHA that helps renew the skin and gets rid of the dead skin cells faster. I spot treat using AHA before I apply my benzoyl peroxide and it has made such a difference.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 09/03/2015 6:13 pm

Vbeam Perfecta. 1-3 would be sufficient for your concerns. It's designed for vascular and pigmentation problems such as yours (erythema) You would be a perfect candidate, 1-3 would suffice. I've found it's also a good acne treatment. Good luck