Bp Bleaching Clothe...

Notifications
Clear all

Bp Bleaching Clothes

MemberMember
(@outofthewoods)

Posted : 08/30/2015 12:41 am

I have been following the regimen for 1 year and have found great success, until summer started. I anticipated this as I spend a lot of time outdoors and emailed acne.org for sunscren recommendations. No reply. So feeling confident bc I have the regimen as a tool, used my kids sunscreen.. it was labeled for face..great! Well, huge pimple soon followed and many small ones to come. Then went camping for a week and didn't want to deal with regimen since I was getting pimples anyway. Way worse. Even though I protected my face with a hat, sun of course got to it and had many small pimples all over. Rash-like, even!

Now I'm back on regimen and am thankful I do have this tool- with AHA too, but was hoping my skin had grown out of it (I'm 42!) Nope, not quite or I'm recovering from the sun and improper sunscreen I used on my face.

I do full regimen at night and then cleanser and moisturizer in morning- I wish I could be one of my clear-skinned friends who doesn't even wash their face in morning and can roll out of bed and get dressed on weekends. I have to wash face or else the BP will bleach clothes and coat, etc.

Do I just chalk it up as that's what I have to do? Anyone else struggling with the unease of it all?

PS- I have found since that Neutrogena Clear Skin Sunscreen seems to be ok.