Grape Seed Oil Inst...

Notifications
Clear all

Grape Seed Oil Instead Of Jojoba Oil?

MemberMember
(@thenatural)

Posted : 08/30/2015 1:08 pm

Hey,

I've used the Regimen back in February of this year and it did helped a lot, but I stopped using it to see if I had outgrew acne. Now the acne came back so I'm back using the Regimen. It's the first week, but no matter how much moisturizer I use my skin gets really dry. I noticed Dan, the creator of the Regimen, recommends Jojoba Oil, but I used Grape Seed Oil before the Regimen and it helped.

Do you think it's okay to add a few drops of the Grape Seed Oil instead of Jojoba Oil?

I noticed it contains vitamin E, which is said to help the skin. I wouldn't think it would cause harm, but only help...

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@dan-crow)

Posted : 08/30/2015 2:47 pm

There's a bunch of different oils people use as a moisturizer. Each have their own benefits. I like grapeseed oil for a number of reasons such as helping regulate the skin's oil production for those with a naturally oily complexion. It has anti-oxidants and includes vitamin C. If you find GSO is working for you then stick with it. There's no one thing that works for everyone so find what works best for your skin.

MemberMember
(@thenatural)

Posted : 09/14/2015 10:17 am

Thanks. My acne is slowly going away again (I've used the regimen earlier this year), so it seems to be okay.