Notifications
Clear all

Acne Only At One Cheek At A Time

MemberMember
(@blackscell)

Posted : 08/29/2015 8:51 am

Hi guys,

I don't know why but I keep breaking out at only one side of my face.  Around a half year ago my whole right side of my face was covered with pimples.

Eventually it faded and I had been pimple-free for almost a half year. Suddenly this week my left cheek is full with pimples, what could it be?

It's so frustrating since I do take good care of my skin, I drink over 2 liters a day no soda juice or any of that only water.<br />

I eat different fruits every day, never touch my face, change sheets etc.

Should I see a derm? Tea tree oil worked great on my right cheek but I've been using it for a week on my left cheek now and still see no results.

Do not want to use BP since I've noticed it leaves red marks with takes a long time to fade.

What causes acne to appear at only one cheek?? And how come it's always a ton of pimples like the whole family decides to come out and celebrate on my face

post-444330-0-19875400-1440856718.jpg

post-444330-0-35711800-1440856851.jpg

MemberMember
(@kkfourtyseven)

Posted : 08/29/2015 9:47 am

Try sleeping on your back if you can. Or sleep with your clear cheek on the pillow. That might help.

It doesn't look like your acne is that bad, so don't worry too much.

Try steering away from harsh chemicals and hot water, those things can irritate your skin.

MemberMember
(@blackscell)

Posted : 08/29/2015 10:12 am

I am just wondering, I have been using the same pimple stick for over a year. You roll it on the pimple and voila few days later it's gone. But doesn't the stick get like dirty after using it multiple times on bacteria?

Cause the only thing I can think about prior to breaking out was to use the pimple stick on a few really tiny dots which turned into big red spots.

Could it be that the bacteria from the acne stay on the pimple stick?

MemberMember
(@kkfourtyseven)

Posted : 08/29/2015 11:12 am

I am just wondering, I have been using the same pimple stick for over a year. You roll it on the pimple and voila few days later it's gone. But doesn't the stick get like dirty after using it multiple times on bacteria?

Cause the only thing I can think about prior to breaking out was to use the pimple stick on a few really tiny dots which turned into big red spots.

Could it be that the bacteria from the acne stay on the pimple stick?

it could be, you may want to get another one.