Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skyline97

Extreme Pain, After 1&6Months On Acctuane.

I was on accutane the highest dosage being 80mg for quiet some time, 1 year and nearly 6 months yes you heard correct.

I have been on the medication it will be 2 months, on the 9th of next month so almost 2 months, I am still in ALOT i mean a fucking LOT of pain, Every second, how ever i sit anything everywhere, The moment i wake up i feel my back like no it's not bad but my body is just that fuc*ed from this drug.

Should i NOT do gym? Should i let my body heal before working it? I've been doing gym for around 6+ months plus while on accutane then about 10ish months into the course i started to get REAL bad pains probably going up on doses thats why and being on it for so long, so i stopped doing gym for couple months because of the pain, I want to workout so bad but this pain is UNTHINKABLE, Family don't go a clue how much pain i'm really in i never mention it or winge reason being so they didn't take my off accutane, but now i'm off it anyway pain is still not going away!!!!!!!

I just tried to do some gym my back ofcourse aches 24/7 i'm just was trying not to involve my back, I try and do some movements and instantly my muscles just cramp up i can't do them, This is bullshit this is destroying my life. 2 months i thought i would be atleast feeling BETTER

What can i do? I'm expected to go work soon in this state there is honestly no way i would be able to put up with a day of work, This is painfull please someone give me some advice please.

I am taking Krill oil and yeah might be helping a touch

Edited by skyline97

I was on accutane the highest dosage being 80mg for quiet some time, 1 year and nearly 6 months yes you heard correct.

I have been on the medication it will be 2 months, on the 9th of next month so almost 2 months, I am still in ALOT i mean a fucking LOT of pain, Every second, how ever i sit anything everywhere, The moment i wake up i feel my back like no it's not bad but my body is just that fuc*ed from this drug.

Should i NOT do gym? Should i let my body heal before working it? I've been doing gym for around 6+ months plus while on accutane then about 10ish months into the course i started to get REAL bad pains probably going up on doses thats why and being on it for so long, so i stopped doing gym for couple months because of the pain, I want to workout so bad but this pain is UNTHINKABLE, Family don't go a clue how much pain i'm really in i never mention it or winge reason being so they didn't take my off accutane, but now i'm off it anyway pain is still not going away!!!!!!!

I just tried to do some gym my back ofcourse aches 24/7 i'm just was trying not to involve my back, I try and do some movements and instantly my muscles just cramp up i can't do them, This is bullshit this is destroying my life. 2 months i thought i would be atleast feeling BETTER

What can i do? I'm expected to go work soon in this state there is honestly no way i would be able to put up with a day of work, This is painfull please someone give me some advice please.

I am taking Krill oil and yeah might be helping a touch

hey , id say that if working out makes it hurt more, then you might be hurting it more and you should ease up. maybe you can make an appointment with a physical therapist and they can help you out.