Notifications
Clear all

Dry White Sore On My Face From Picking At Pimple...what Is Wrong/how Do I Get Rid Of This?!

MemberMember
(@restfulshorts)

Posted : 07/26/2015 10:57 am

I picked my pimple about 4 days ago (I know that's bad) and ever since I have been putting alovera/ tea tree oil on it to dry it out so it would scab and fall off. Now it's just completely dry but not scabbing enough to fall off, and the "sore" is pure white. I don't know what to do and id love to figure something out w/o having to go to the derm. I've been putting neosporin on it and it still looks disgusting. Please help me!

post-480826-0-91027300-1437926249.jpg

MemberMember
(@tevez)

Posted : 07/29/2015 10:15 pm

It may not dry out putting all that stuff on it I would cleanse and pat dry and just let it heal itself see if it looks better

MemberMember
(@mikkurs)

Posted : 07/29/2015 10:30 pm

I picked my pimple about 4 days ago (I know that's bad) and ever since I have been putting alovera/ tea tree oil on it to dry it out so it would scab and fall off. Now it's just completely dry but not scabbing enough to fall off, and the "sore" is pure white. I don't know what to do and id love to figure something out w/o having to go to the derm. I've been putting neosporin on it and it still looks disgusting. Please help me!

Using too much tea tree oil can cause a chemical burn, which I think is what your "sore" is. You should just leave it alone for now.

It may not dry out putting all that stuff on it I would cleanse and pat dry and just let it heal itself see if it looks better

I seriously thought I had a bug on my screen because of your avatar XD

MemberMember
(@tevez)

Posted : 07/29/2015 10:34 pm

:) yes some people say that I like it because it reminds me of summer here bugs everywhere