Notifications
Clear all

Tiny Hard Bumps Under Skin. Help!

MemberMember
(@nycskinproblems92)

Posted : 06/26/2015 12:03 pm

Please help if anyone knows anything. I'm getting more and more depressed about this. Im 23 years old and I've had pretty decent skin my whole life with occassional

blemishes around my period or if I was stressed. Last August I moved from ohio to new york city and this is when everything started. I started to get small little white bumps on my chin and I thought they were pimples so I would try to squeeze them and nothing happened and they would just get irritated and red. I went to the dermotologist and she gave me two creams tazorac, aczone,clear me pro pads, and dorx/acticlate. I haven't taken the oral medication yet but have used the other creams. Im not sure whatever I have is acne so I didn't want to take the medicine right away. The dermatologist just looked at my skin probably a minute. Didn't examine it or touch it or scrape anything of to do testing she just came in looked and asked what I wah my face with then prescribed me the above products. I don't think they are doing anything. The one is just salicylic acid which I've been using in an over the counter cleaner for almost a year. Some days my skin looks better than others. I do pick at it way to much. But even if the scabs heal the bump can still be felt underneath. They are not filled with anything. Some have a small white bead in them but those might just be actual pimples among whatever this is. The way I can describe this is it feels like gravel under my skin almost. There are bumps everywhere and they are visible. When I try to pop them there is no pus or sebum but a weird thing happens. The bumps with kind of pop which makes the skin surrounding the area break and then I can feel more bumps and the same thing with happen. The skin somewhat breaks open to another layer and this can just keep going and going. I don't know how deep they are. I can see tiny white things in the skin but they don't come out. You can see in the picture the white circles. Everything hurts and itches and im so self conscious I can't even look at people because these are literally covering my entire face. I don't know what else to do. I'm losing hope about this getting better. The only thing I can find close online to my problem is ringworm or scabies. Im at a loss. Last thing is I was using another product with benzoyl peroxide and I guess it burned my skin I think whatever is on my face now became worse after that happened so if anyone knows about how to treat skin after a chemical burn I would really appreciate knowing what to do.

post-475815-0-34103100-1435338090_thumb.

post-475815-0-65464600-1435338194_thumb.

MemberMember
(@malte98)

Posted : 06/27/2015 3:49 am

Hi, first try to stay calm.

I also had this under my skin, for 1 Month or so. I know its depressing that you cant get them away like white heads. But its important Do Not Touch!

For me, i just applied adapalen 0,1and after 5-7 Days they started to break out so i could clear it. Its important: DoNot Irritate you skin! Dont wash it too often with water! Did you tried the Regiment? If not give it a try and Im sure it works for you too!

Hi, first try to stay calm.

I also had this under my skin, for 1 Month or so. I know its depressing that you cant get them away like white heads. But its important Do Not Touch!

For me, i just applied adapalen 0,1and after 5-7 Days they started to break out so i could clear it. Its important: DoNot Irritate you skin! Dont wash it too often with water! Did you tried the Regiment? If not give it a try and Im sure it works for you too!