Notifications
Clear all

Acne Wont Go Away Please Help:( So Lost

MemberMember
(@jakesnow)

Posted : 06/26/2015 7:39 am

So I started getting pimples in grade 8 but I only got one or at the max two, grade 9 came and my skin was still clear, grade 10 came and about half way into grade 10 my acne started to be a problem. grade 11 my acne started getting even worse, and now im done grade 12 as of this week and my acne is really bad, my diet was basically fast food,Chinese food,pizza, and anything else a teenager would eat like chips,pop,chocolate,etc, the fast food was everyday for lunch at high school from semester 2 of grade 9 to grade 11 (Mcdoubles,pop,frys,etc) and at home also. I also have back acne that seems to be getting better and then I breakout same with my face. My mom passed away in grade 10 and thats when my eating habits got really bad because junk food was so easy to access. Im pretty skinny also. My right cheek is also really weird I just dont understand how all of these marks came and sometimes my skin leaves random tiny scars, I have bumps under my cheek skin but im not sure if they are just cyst or and my facial hair on my left side is alot less "neat" compared to my right cheek which my facial hair seems normal. I dont know what to do I have been eating healthy foods lately and trying to clean up my lifestyle but my acne seems to be getting worse and alot of my pimples dont come to a head! any suggestions would be super helpful.

post-475857-0-88761800-1435321628.jpg

post-475857-0-61796100-1435321632.jpg

MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 06/26/2015 10:49 am

Well tell us a little bit about yourself. Face wash? Cream? Moisturizer? Exfoliants? Hygiene? Exercise? What foods do you eat that you consider "healthy"? Any vitamins or supplements? Do you wash your sheets and pillow cases regularly? What do you shave with? How many blades? Shaving cream? As you can see there are many variables. If you let us know all of these things, that would be a good way to help us help you.

Cheers.

JLopez and DaileeH liked
MemberMember
(@daileeh)

Posted : 06/26/2015 12:54 pm

Hello :D

Ok, let's take it slow.

I'm really sorry for your loss :( May she rest and look down from above and wish you all the best.

Ok to the acne - when you say you've been eating healthy "lately", how "lately" are we speaking about? Diet is really important in changing your acne, but because for eating all that junk food everyday in your life it has really accumulated itself up in your body. I'm actually in the same boat as you.. Pizza, Fish & Chips, Burgers, Chocolate Cookies, Sour Gummies, almost everyday for me from... Grade 5 to around Grade 11. So that's 6 years of accumulation of oil, deep fried, and everything that is no good for my body. Right now, I've been eating healthy for 2 years and for the first few months I literally could not see a difference. It's somewhat returning back to it's normal state, I guess (Masturbation and stress give me acne now).

So really do give it some time, make sure you eat CLEANSING foods. Cleansing foods can be like following a "Candida diet". Because of all the junk food you've accumulated throughout the years, you may have excess yeast, bacteria, and sugar stuck in your body. By following a Candida diet (no sugar, no yeast, and some other stuff - I can't forget, you'll have to look it up) I wish I can promise you better skin.

God bless you~

Oh and change your pillowcase every once in a while, in case you don't do that already. :)

MemberMember
(@jakesnow)

Posted : 06/26/2015 4:21 pm

Well tell us a little bit about yourself. Face wash? Cream? Moisturizer? Exfoliants? Hygiene? Exercise? What foods do you eat that you consider "healthy"? Any vitamins or supplements? Do you wash your sheets and pillow cases regularly? What do you shave with? How many blades? Shaving cream? As you can see there are many variables. If you let us know all of these things, that would be a good way to help us help you.

Cheers.

Hi I wash lightly with Epsom salt because a face cleanser makes my right cheek brighter and more noticeable, I exfoliate 2-3 times a week with a dry brush, I usually try to exercise everyday but its been every other day(walking,running,etc), I haven't shaved for weeks now because it seems to be irritation my face and it makes my face alot more noticeable( razors to Gillette electric razor). I try to eat as healthy as I can but it seems like I eat healthy for one week and then I have to go grocery shopping, when I eat I usually eat apples,romaine,grapes,broccoli,pears,kale,etc im supplementing fish oil as of recently, and im back on zinc but it doesn't seem to be healing anything also my pimples take so long to come to a head some sit there for like a month and I noticed my right cheek sometimes I would get something to a head when eating healthy but im not sure if thats the bumps coming up or what ( my dad doesn't help me with my acne at all which makes it 10x harder) , Thank you!

Hello :D

Ok, let's take it slow.

I'm really sorry for your loss :( May she rest and look down from above and wish you all the best.

Ok to the acne - when you say you've been eating healthy "lately", how "lately" are we speaking about? Diet is really important in changing your acne, but because for eating all that junk food everyday in your life it has really accumulated itself up in your body. I'm actually in the same boat as you.. Pizza, Fish & Chips, Burgers, Chocolate Cookies, Sour Gummies, almost everyday for me from... Grade 5 to around Grade 11. So that's 6 years of accumulation of oil, deep fried, and everything that is no good for my body. Right now, I've been eating healthy for 2 years and for the first few months I literally could not see a difference. It's somewhat returning back to it's normal state, I guess (Masturbation and stress give me acne now).

So really do give it some time, make sure you eat CLEANSING foods. Cleansing foods can be like following a "Candida diet". Because of all the junk food you've accumulated throughout the years, you may have excess yeast, bacteria, and sugar stuck in your body. By following a Candida diet (no sugar, no yeast, and some other stuff - I can't forget, you'll have to look it up) I wish I can promise you better skin.

God bless you~

Oh and change your pillowcase every once in a while, in case you don't do that already. :)

Thank you very much! I started cracking down on my poor eating habits around 3 months ago around march but its been kind of off and on I ate nothing but fast food everyday at school (mcdonalds) and pizza or anything thats bad at home, could I have a deficiency in something?leaky gut maybe? my pimples take so long to go away and sometimes they don't even come to a head and sit there.

MemberMember
(@daileeh)

Posted : 06/26/2015 5:31 pm

Ya you most definitely have some sort of intestinal problem - which is OKKK don't be scared. Most of us acne sufferers have acne because of our old dietary problems.

Try not to be too on-and-off about eating healthy. Eating healthy is something your body will learn to get use to, and as you get use to it your body will slowly get rid of the previous toxins ingested every day. But if you eat maybe a couple unhealthy things, it could possibly just wipe out all your healthy stuff BECAUSEEE your body is already filled with that stuff, so it'll like... just build up... if you know what i mean (Im so bad with words today).

ANYWAYS, in terms of deficiency, you would be deficient in vegetables :P I guarantee you're not deficient when it comes to OIL because that's pretty much what you ate everyday, haha.

But ya... stay consistent, try to get more salads (Oh mer gawd, I love avocados with my salads), fruits (pears are really good. In the view of Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is believed acne is caused by 'heat' and 'dampness' in your body. Which makes sense, you ate alot of 'heat' food which is essentially stuff that 'heats' within your body, example DEEP FRIED STUFF AND JUNK (Pizza, fries, Mcdonalds, etc). Pears in Chinese Medicine remove heat because they are naturally a 'cooling' fruit), sleep well, stress less (honestly this is the most fkin thing to do. People say stress less but it's hard when acne just stresses me out SO FKIN MUCH. But I really do have to try to control my stress), and yaa..

Look up Traditional Chinese Medicine though, and look up "Dampness" and "Heat" - so you would google "TCM Dampness Heat Acne" and it will all make sense to you - I, almost, promise.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@jakesnow)

Posted : 06/26/2015 8:20 pm

from this day forward no more fried food or fast food till all my problems are controlled because I abused fast food beyond belief and now im paying for it! Im just gonna stick to vegetables,fruits, and any other healthy food that will give me my daily vitamins/minerals. Btw what should I do about my right cheek its flat yet I have one bump under the bottom right of my eye and some other bumps under my skin around 4 they don't hurt at all but could it be the reason why my skin is still really red around those spots I also used a needle once to drain something in my cheek and that hole is still there and very visible I know it was stupid but at the time I didn't know what to do! some of my pimples sit there for a long time and just leave sometimes but its hard to get them to a head but when they do its a really effective way to get rid of them.thank you so much you have given me motivation :)

MemberMember
(@daileeh)

Posted : 06/26/2015 8:39 pm

Errr...

I guess you could say it was the needle... did you do it yourself or did you actually go to a derm and let them inject for you? If you did it yourself, it's more than likely something wasn't done right (even tho I believe you're a smart man, there's just some things we don't know how to do properly. For example, I'm relatively smart [kinda] and I can't eat a Chipotle burrito properly... mainly cuz my mouth is too small.) POINT ISS you might've caused a permanent scar (yikes, I hate to say the word permanent, but from something as sharp as a needle, it's possible).

AND YESSS TO HEALTHY FOOOODSS. Btw, I know I just mentioned Chipotle.. today was actually my first time eating it (DUN DUN DUN DUN, but I'm asian and I don't get exposed to that stuff often) omfg that burrito was the size of my face. But Chipotle (in my opinion) is healthy - so if you want to indulge yourself into some healthy-ish fast food, I think Chipotle really hits the spot. I MAY BE WRONG THOUGH... but you can't go wrong with hormone free meat, organic vegetables, cilantro, mostly everything is organic there. Just stay from cheap stuff like McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, u know the drill.

OH and there's that saying "Eat more fruits and veggies". There is a YES and a NO to this. Some people react differently to certain fruits - for example, I react to oranges. They give me huge cystic acne, and it's cause it's strong citric acid. And fruits do contain quite alot of sugar (natural sugar, thankfully) so don't indulge yourself too much into that. Veggies I have no objections with, although I don't want to stress you out but there is a "family" of vegetables known as "nightshades". The nightshades consists of bell peppers, tomatoes, etc (you can look this up if you want). Not everyone is allergic to nightshades or has sensitivity to them, but I suggest you do a test trial with them first.

Best of luck man :D

If you like this, give it a "Like" so I know I did something right .__.

I'm here for you if you need any dietary help, so ask away :) 🙂

JakeSnow liked