Notifications
Clear all

Over Masturbation = Acne. No Fap Log

MemberMember
(@fullmetal)

Posted : 06/25/2015 2:40 pm

My background:

Does anybody have any success with curing CYSTIC acne by abstaining from over masturbation?

I've read that over masturbation is considered once every day. Constantly busting a nut everyday throws your body into stress and the adrenal glands are constantly producing hormones because of it.

Bellow are sources that support my claim:

http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=10006.0 ( over masturbation causes increase in prolactin, prolactin supposedly causes acne)

https://pillscout.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/theory-masturbation-contributes-to-adrenal-fatigue/

http://www.herballove.com/guide/chronic-adrenal-fatigue-caused-over-masturbation

(This source specifically demonstrates how over masgurbation can cause insulin resistance, this could be why paleo diet change helps some)

http://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-results-from-no-masturbation.4672/ ( Personal Accounts of NO FAP)

http://www.herballove.com/articles/science-aftermath-sexual-exhaustion-how-excessive-ejaculation-causes-damaging-chemical

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144823791 ( Personal accounts of NO FAP)

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1800274 ( Personal accounts of NO FAP)

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/masturbation-acne-in-males-does-exist

(Personal accounts of NO FAP)

I've been close to this high frequency of masgurbation for a couple of years and now I'm researching that it could have resulted in my acne.

I'm currently 6 days NO FAP and my cyst and acne are still present though going down a LITTLE.

I plan on going 30 days NO FAP.

This month of abstaining should allow my endocrine system to rebalance since I would not be throwing it into stress constantly.

I'll also keep this post updates as well so consider this a NO FAP LOG.

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 06/25/2015 3:09 pm

-Mod Edit-

Topic Moved to Personal Logs forim

MemberMember
(@fullmetal)

Posted : 06/29/2015 6:19 pm

NO FAP DAY 10 UPDATE:

The two cyst on my forehead have dramatically reduced in size and have been flattening for the past 2 days.

I currently have no inflamed pimples, I am still breaking out but they are literally pen sized spots and are white heads with NO INFLAMMATION! I can literally scratch the white heads off.

I don't expect to see jaw dropping results until weeks 3-4, so far so good.

MemberMember
(@aaronk)

Posted : 07/03/2015 2:37 pm

Acne due to masturbation does not happen to everyone. I think it happens only when the person does it in excess and have crossed a limit. This is the reason why everyone does not agree to the masturbation causes acne theory. In-fact the level of excess masturbation will have more problems as well like digestive issues, etc. I am also prone to acne and I have observed that I get acne within 24 - 48 hours after ejaculation. I have tried No Fap for months together and observed that there was no breakouts for the entire period. So no-fap will work but are you going to keep abstaining forever is the difficult question. Since the effects caused by excess masturbation can't really be reversed once you have crossed a limit, I don't know if it will relapse It will depend on the individual and how bad excess masturbation has affected the person. Good luck in your quest for no acne!

MemberMember
(@fullmetal)

Posted : 07/03/2015 3:59 pm

Acne due to masturbation does not happen to everyone. I think it happens only when the person does it in excess and have crossed a limit. This is the reason why everyone does not agree to the masturbation causes acne theory. In-fact the level of excess masturbation will have more problems as well like digestive issues, etc. I am also prone to acne and I have observed that I get acne within 24 - 48 hours after ejaculation. I have tried No Fap for months together and observed that there was no breakouts for the entire period. So no-fap will work but are you going to keep abstaining forever is the difficult question. Since the effects caused by excess masturbation can't really be reversed once you have crossed a limit, I don't know if it will relapse It will depend on the individual and how bad excess masturbation has affected the person. Good luck in your quest for no acne!

How old are you?

And I don't plan on abstaining from ejaculation forever and ever. I'm just done beating my dick lol. The only way I'll get a nut off is through sex or a wet dream.

I'm on 2 weeks of no fap and my face is the clearest it has been in years. I'm really testing the theory today as I ate some wheat(subway) and dairy( chocolate cookie).

I usually break out 1-3 days after an event so I'll update this post in a couple more days.

In conclusion no fap was my answer.

MemberMember
(@aaronk)

Posted : 07/04/2015 2:22 pm

^^^I'm 30 now, have been noticing the ance after ejaculation for a long time now. I recently did a 2 months+ streak and did not have any breakout during that period. I did not have gluten and dairy during that time as well. However I had a wet dream and the next day I got the breakout as usual.

MemberMember
(@fullmetal)

Posted : 07/06/2015 3:41 pm

NO FAP UPDATE DAY 17:

Face has been 100% clear since last Thursday.

Chin =clear

Nose = Clear

Cheeks = clear

Forehead = clear, 2 cyst have completely disappeared.

Whole face= No new clogged pores, no inflammation, no white heads.

I ate wheat and dairy on Friday, and I'm still clear. And over the 4th of July weekend I had 7 beers, and a couple of shots of dark liq. As I said before I will keep this post updated for 30 days.

However I strongly agree that over ejaculation was my acne problem.

SIDE NOTE: I'm noticing my facial hair to grow in stronger as I've struggled to gain any facial hair.

MemberMember
(@aaronk)

Posted : 07/07/2015 12:33 pm

NoFap did nothing for my acne.

It doesn't affect everyone. So consider yourself lucky.

MemberMember
(@aaronk)

Posted : 07/08/2015 11:47 am

It doesn't affect everyone. So consider yourself lucky.

How am I lucky when many people claim that it clears up their skin? Nothing works for my skin. I have permenant acne that is going to last a lifetime.

You are lucky that you can keep on fapping as long as you like and whenever you like. We can't without the fear of getting breakouts.

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 07/08/2015 11:47 pm

I used to abstain from fapping. I was on doxycycline when I confirmed that masturbation was causing my acne when I was 16. My acne cleared pretty good after a month. I had to get off doxycycline cuz my eyes turned yellow which meant it was fucking my gut up. I tried and failed at abstaining for almost two years. When I get almost to a month, the acne didn't make much progress.

Long story short, I think the doxycycline cleared my acne at the cost of added stress on my body, which caused my body to depend on abstainance from ejaculation (sperm is full of nutrients, and masturbation is thought to cause stress to the body) in order to maintain homeostasis.

Now 3 years later, at 19, I am cleared. I found out what was wrong that was causing my acne. It was leaky gut.

ANYWAY, are you on any medications? If not, keep us updated.

MemberMember
(@fullmetal)

Posted : 07/09/2015 5:14 pm

How long did you abstain? I didn't see result until 9 days of abstaining.

- additionally, have you tried diet, supplement and excercise? These did not do much for my acne but many claim they helped them a lot.

Mello: Nah man I'm not on any medicine. I've been off of perscriptions for 3 years.

NO FAP UPDATE DAY 20 :

MY WHOLE face has been amazingly clear for the last 8 days.

- I have a pen sized white head on my chin (literally invisible to the naked eye)

- I had no reaction to wheat and dairy that I ate 7 days ago.(finally able to eat anything I want?)

- I don't wake up worrying about a me breakout anymore. I don't worry about avoiding certain foods or drinks.

Like I said, I will keep this post updated up to day 30. In conclusion this was definitely the cure to my acne.

MemberMember
(@fullmetal)

Posted : 07/14/2015 8:52 am

No fap Update day 25:

Had a wet dream on Sunday (day 23) and last night.

I'm breaking out on my forehead, cheek, and chin.

Nothing major.

Forehead : one inflamed pimple, not big just red.

Cheek : one inflamed pimple inflamed, red, and slightly raised.

Chin: popped all the inflamed pimples, dealing with scaring now. Maybe one more might pop up on chin.

I've noticed that with no fap, after 20-24 days, your body starts to have wet dreams automatically to release excess semen. I might just rub one out tonight ht purposely to empty my nuts lls.

This breakout is no where compared to my initial breakout 24 days ago. Update at the end of the week

MemberMember
(@fullmetal)

Posted : 07/16/2015 4:53 am

No fap update day 26 ( day 1 reset)

- purposely busted a nut yesterday to reset my body.

- I think that after a couple of weeks your body starts to have nocturnal emissions every night which is the same as masturbating every night.

- daily masturbatig is not the answer, however abstinaining is also not the answer.

- I think I found my balance of ejaculating once every 2 weeks.

Forehead: still the same inflamed pimple, I think turning into cyst.

Cheek : still an inflamed pimple but is going down.

Chin: popped a new pimple yesterday morning, had another one Pop up during the day.