Notifications
Clear all

Not Sure What Kind Of Acne I Have?

MemberMember
(@belencho)

Posted : 06/19/2015 11:15 am

Hi, I'm new to this page.

I've used a ton of skin care products all from different brands: neutrogena, biore, these fancy foreign ones, and currently I am trying cetaphil and my skin hasn't changed.

So to describe it, I wake up and it look shiny on my whole face but maybe more above my eyebrows and cheeks . For the past few datsI have been waking up with at least one white head. I have large pores like below my eye area and a bunch of redness (post breakout pigmentation) today I woke up with two under my chin and above my lip. Yesterday I had two by my left eyebrow. And the oter day I hade woke up with a huge one on my left cheek. Help anyone.

The picture above is how my skin looks now, after I woke up before my cleanser. I'm 15 and Have been paying attention to my skin for 2 months. I also eat a very healthy diet abounding with fruits and vegetables! I drink a lot of water though I'm trying to cut out some fat because I love avocado and things like that. Is this hormonal related? Diet related?

Someone please shed light on my skin because It may save me the trip to te dermatologist? If anybody has any mask ideas or anything that's be perfect too!!

post-474720-0-80113400-1434730275_thumb.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/19/2015 12:52 pm

Welcome to teenage acne. It's quite normal at your age to go through this and you'll probably continue to fight this battle until your hormones settle in a few years. Continue to eat well and maybe cut down the amount of processed foods as well as dairy. Go see a derm as trial and error with store bought products can be very exhausting. A derm may be able to provide a topical regimen that works for your skin.