Why Is My Skin Peel...

Notifications
Clear all

Why Is My Skin Peeling Off?

MemberMember
(@valley278)

Posted : 06/15/2015 3:45 am

I am at the end of week 1 of acne regimen. My skin has started peeling off since couple ofndays ago. Every morning I see my face full of dead (I think) skin over my face. I am using moisturizer regularly and have not skipped sinca day 1. Is this normal?

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 06/15/2015 4:43 am

Yes it's normal.

MemberMember
(@ladypink)

Posted : 06/19/2015 9:46 am

Yes it's normal because the products are strong and it dries out the skin badly. Have you tried applying pure Aloe Vera on your skin ?

Maybe this regimen is too harsh for your skin, have you tried other acne products ?

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 06/19/2015 10:00 pm

Yes it's normal because the products are strong and it dries out the skin badly. Have you tried applying pure Aloe Vera on your skin ?

Maybe this regimen is too harsh for your skin, have you tried other acne products ?

I don't think the regimen is too harsh for her skin, I went through the rough dry stages and it went away after some time.

MemberMember
(@ladypink)

Posted : 06/20/2015 4:07 am

True, maybe with time the skin will adapt to it. But I know it is totally normal even with my regimen my skin gets really dried out!!!

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 06/26/2015 11:39 pm

The flaking is inevitable. Try using less BP. I used very little BP during my first week and added very little to it every week. I also suggest you moisturize throughout the day and add jojoba oil to your moisturizer (especially at night, you can add more jojoba oil because no one will see your oily face while you're sleeping!) Hope it helps!