Notifications
Clear all

Forehead Clogged Pores

MemberMember
(@glamb1)

Posted : 06/13/2015 6:33 am

Hi,

I'm 23 and used to have mild acne of my face and back. Now I only seem to get pimples on my forehead. They aren't usually that large but happen quite frequently.

Even when I'm clear I always have small bumps all over my forehead. It feels like if I could get rid of these it would stop me breaking out so often. Does anyone know what to do? I've tried so many different things but could do with hearing from someone who has treated it successfully.

MemberMember
(@subtly)

Posted : 06/14/2015 12:50 am

My forehead was the exact same way. Full of blackheads and little bumps (which are whiteheads) i mean hundreds. Took accutane and it cleared it all up. I was worried the accutane wouldn't work for that type of acne but it did! If you want I'll send you a pic of how my forehead used to look and how it looks now

MemberMember
(@lee4eyes)

Posted : 06/14/2015 1:12 am

Yes I use to get those small pimples as well except not only on my forehead but around my nose and mouth especially. I did use many topical as well as oral meds to no avail. I had acne since 16 and am now 37 with clear complexion. And this is only because I went on acutane treatment for 6 months. It was costly but was the only treatment that cured my acne for good. It is the only cure for acne. Thus, if you are really determined to be free of acne I suggest you invest in Accutane.

post-473822-0-40363400-1434262283.jpg

post-473822-0-06755100-1434262344.jpg

MemberMember
(@lee4eyes)

Posted : 06/14/2015 1:13 am

here are my before and after treatment pictures for reference.

MemberMember
(@lee4eyes)

Posted : 06/14/2015 1:20 am

I had acne too from 16 until 37. I tried topical/oral meds to no avail until I finally went on the Accutane treatment for 6 months. I am now acne free and can eat any thing without hesitation from fear of breaking out. If you are really determined to resolve the acne I suggest investing in the Accutane treatment. It is pricey but the only long term cure for acne.