Notifications
Clear all

Is Sometimes Doing Nothing Better?

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 04/22/2015 9:01 pm

wow hey y'all!

Have not been on here for monthhhsssss

Anyways, i have just a couple questions. I have found that when i wash my face with a facial cleanser i get worse reaction on my face. No face washes work sooooooo.....

So my skincare routine consists of doing nothing and just use water- my face is so calm and even looking- but it gets like peely in random places (around my eyebrows, upper lip area) And i will get very small random breakouts that are not the inflammatory type. Once a week i have been taking like these lint free cotton rounds and lightly useing it on my face to get off the dead skin because i believe maybe thats the cause of this??

My Skin: Sensitive (all face washes cause irritation.period.), Prone to redness, Prone to rosacea, clog prone.

Skin is in good condition- except for this little road block that i keep running into.

oh, and morning and night i use Finacea, and La Roche Posay eff duo just around my nose because i get random breakouts there and its been helping tons.

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 04/24/2015 11:14 am

My skin is better since I started doing honey masks and washing with water only, no soap. I still use moisturizers. I still get breakouts but my skin over all is in better condition this way at least. Before it was oily, yet flaky. Now it's not flaky :D

MemberMember
(@pinkberry)

Posted : 04/24/2015 5:37 pm

My sons quit using BP several months ago and their acne actually looks better. The BP wasn't doing anything to prevent new pimples and they just got fed up with applying it daily to see no results. Plus it was making their skin red and dry. They do still get small pimples but they seem to heal quicker and the overall quality of their skin looks better. Much less redness. All they do is wash once a day now.