Notifications
Clear all

Marvelon Birth Control And Urine Therapy

MemberMember
(@dubaigirl)

Posted : 03/01/2015 8:05 am

Hey,

I have had terrible acne since i was about 13 and i am 17 now. All dermatologists have given me is strong, drying and abrasive cleansers and creams which as a result made my face feel horrible and did not help. Nothing i have tried has helped and now I'm left with scarring and marks in addition to consistent breakouts. The only thing that kind of worked for me is Doxycycline antibiotics however, i came off these to try a natural method as i was not fully satisfied with the results and my body did not feel happy on the antibiotics for so long.

So i started urine therapy

I put the urine on my face at night before bed that i collected into a container in the morning, when i wake up.

I've been doing this one night then using vitamin e oil the second night and switching between them.

Also been using an egg yolk facial once a week.

I also started Marvelon birth control pills and i am on month 2 now.

At the beginning, this method was clearing up my skin and then i got to about week 3 and my skin started to break out a little.

Now, my skin is just exploding and i mean painful, red big spots. My forehead is almost completely clear, but my cheeks and chin have horrible red pimples that eventually go to a head but only after quite a while. I use urine every day now and it seems to be bringing out more spots to the surface...is this a good sign?

Is this just a 'purging' phase/ initial breakout? Should i keep going at it? I hate this because my skin is worse than when i started this routine.

Please help.

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 03/02/2015 4:56 pm

Hi -

I noticed that you use Vitamin e directly on your face. Many people tend to have a very strong inflammatory reaction to vitamin e when it is applied directly to the face, and this reaction may or may not be brand specific. Try stopping the vitamin e and use a normal moisturizer with ceramides instead.