Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi! I'm new to this forum, so forgive me if I'm a noob.

Anyway, I have two acne scars between my eyes that I am extremely self conscious about. Thankfully I wear glasses, so they help cover them up. But I am scared to death of removing my glasses in public because I hate these scars. One of them is directly between my eyes. It's not as bad, but I still hate it. The other one is kind of on the side of my nose near my eye. It's really red and inflamed because I was messing with it before I took these pictures. (I know I shouldn't do that)

They are both deep scars. I've searched all over the internet to find a way to get rid of them. I'm only 17, so surgery isn't an option. Please help?? Any ideas to make them less visible and ugly?

post-449591-0-21707900-1423176754_thumb.

post-449591-0-80218900-1423176762_thumb.

post-449591-0-77536900-1423176772_thumb.

I would suggest looking into single needling. Wait for the inflammation to calm down before you try anything though! Single needling's not that difficult to do especially since you only have a couple scars, but make sure you read up on it before attempting it and make sure the needle is sterile and that your really careful especially since its so close to the eye. I get my needles from owndoc. Generally I needle about once a month, my scars are on my cheeks though, so I'm not so sure how your scars would react. Its not an overnight miracle, its a pretty slow process, but it seems many people get results with time. Best of luck! Acne and scars really suck lol

Edited by NomNomWaffles