Notifications
Clear all

Clash By Night

MemberMember
(@onlyhuman21)

Posted : 02/03/2015 1:46 pm

Hey everyone, this is my first post on acne.org, forgive me, if have posted this, within an incorrect section.

I have had acne from 15 till about 18, and from there I had red marks, till 21 which is now. last year, around june, my pale skin color finally came back, after years of redness, from products, the marks became very light, and for the first time including now, i dont wanna kill myself anymore:D

I still hide from the sun by wearing glasses, because i am still insecure with embracing my beauty, when not in the sun however, I am glad as can be.

this is my problem, I am deathly scared of the various bright lights at night, i feel like all of my red marks(which are very light) become more prominent, if i am out at night, i try to walk in the shadows, which is nearly impossible, i feel like people at night can sense my insecurity, or marks and it makes me very moody and sulky... any suggestions??

one more question- this is for the ladies:P

From a vanity point of view, now that I am goodlooking, after years of not being, I am gaining much more attention from girls, however, if I decide to take up an offer, would, a lady care, if my marks were more prominent at night, or would the sudden insecurity be more of a turn off??

Help me get back into life, I want in!

Thank you in advance

MemberMember
(@onlyhuman21)

Posted : 02/04/2015 4:06 am

Im not sure how long it takes people to get around to reading these things, but ima wait

]

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/04/2015 9:55 am

to answer your question a chick wouldn't care if your marks were darker at night. that would be the last thing they would be thinking about. those marks will fade in more time and if not there is ipl or v-beam to correct that. seriously though she will probably be way more worried about how she looks than how you look. just go out and have fun!!!