Notifications
Clear all

Makeup Over Top Of Aha+?

MemberMember
(@samb)

Posted : 01/29/2015 8:06 pm

Hey, so I wasn't sure whether it would be better for me to post this under here or under the cosmetics section of this board but anyways, I was just wondering if any of you guys have successfully been able to put makeup over top of the AHA+ lotion from this website?

I use it at night time mixed with moisturizer but I just had something funny happen where my boyfriend randomly asked me if I'd want to go out after I already got washed up for bed and everything aha and apparently I'm just really vain or something because I don't really like leaving my house without makeup on so yeah I just decided to stay in but I feel kind of silly not going out just for that reason. So anyways, I'm just wondering for future reference if any of you guys have been able to successfully apply makeup over top of AHA+? I notice it clumps up a bit sometimes so I'm just really unsure if it would work at all or just look awful. Thanks! And I usually apply my foundation by stippling it on with a damp sponge btw if that's any help.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 01/29/2015 11:15 pm

Well how soon after application were you thinking? once it dries it shouldn't really factor into application, if anything may make it smoother/easier. Could give it a try one day and see what happens.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/30/2015 2:43 pm

Hey Sam...Yeah, the AHA+ can ball up if used generously...if this happens they recommend using less AHA+. Your best bet is to experiment with the AHA+ and foundation like the above poster recommends. There really isn't any specific advice for makeup application as I think most people use the AHA+ as part of their night-time routine. At worst you'll waste a little makeup and AHA+.

Let us know how it goes! :)