Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Using Aha+ Only?

MemberMember
(@vanbelle)

Posted : 01/25/2015 12:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I just purchased AHA+ and have been applying it at night. I've noticed no irritation, and my skin just feels fantastic when I wake up. Of course, I'm wary to be putting this stuff on every night. I'm using no other medicated products or active ingredients, so I'm not worried about doubling up on products.

Who here only uses AHA+ and how frequently do you use it? Please let me know (and also your skin sensitivity for some context would be really appreciated).

Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 01/26/2015 8:35 am

I do the full on Acne.org regimen but my younger brother does just the AHA at night. He doesn't have too many zits so the AHA works well for him. He only applies it at night and a moisturizer after that. I do tell him that he needs to use some SPF in the daytime because the AHA makes his skin more sensitive. So far so good!

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 01/26/2015 7:54 pm

I've begun using [a very small amount] of AHA mixed w/moisturizer twice daily for about 2 weeks maybe as part of the regimen and I haven't noticed any new breakouts or redness, I think it is helping keep things calmer, even though I still breakout around my mouth.. a lot. I am pretty sensitive & light complected so if I use too much I do suffer from major redness, if that helps.

also, some days I skip mornings and only do it once.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@pleasehelppp)

Posted : 01/27/2015 1:16 am

Hi there,

Ive been using just the AHA+ morning and night for the last 18 days because I became allergic to BP. The first 2 weeks were a little rough because it did make me purge so I was breaking out in my troubled areas abit but I stuck it out. Now closing in on my 3rd week, it looks like the breakout have subdued (cross my fingers) and now all im left with are red marks from my recent breakout. My skin also does seem to be getting adjusted to using it twice a day since the irritation is less now then it was even a week ago. Hope this helps!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/27/2015 6:57 pm

@PleaseHelppp...so glad you found this! Was going to post a link to this topic in one of your posts. Hope you guys can support each other! :)