Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CC00

Had Treatment For Sebaceous Hyperplasia, What Just Came Out Of My Pore?

I think she cauterized it. I had scab which fell off. The sebaceous hyperplasia looked smaller, but still present. There looked to be a piece of dead skin in middle of the pore on the sebaceous hyperplasia. It wouldn't go away so I pushed on it lightly. Something popped out of it... a small white ball! Very smooth and almost egg shaped.

My sebaceous hyperplasia is gone it seems, it's flat. It bled and there seems to be a hole... not sure this just happened. I put rosehip oil on it and covered it with a bandage. Anyway, what is this ball that came out? I pushed on the ball and it broke, it looked like mushy puss I suppose. I just was surprised about the appearance of this ball. Let me know what you think it may be. Thanks!

Here is link to a photo of it: http://tinypic.com/r/x5328l/8

Edited by CC00

I think she cauterized it. I had scab which fell off. The sebaceous hyperplasia looked smaller, but still present. There looked to be a piece of dead skin in middle of the pore on the sebaceous hyperplasia. It wouldn't go away so I pushed on it lightly. Something popped out of it... a small white ball! Very smooth and almost egg shaped.

My sebaceous hyperplasia is gone it seems, it's flat. It bled and there seems to be a hole... not sure this just happened. I put rosehip oil on it and covered it with a bandage. Anyway, what is this ball that came out? I pushed on the ball and it broke, it looked like mushy puss I suppose. I just was surprised about the appearance of this ball. Let me know what you think it may be. Thanks!

Here is link to a photo of it: http://tinypic.com/r/x5328l/8

It's just a mixture of dried out sebum, skin cells and keratin.