Notifications
Clear all

Moisturisers

MemberMember
(@mattyh95)

Posted : 11/20/2014 3:47 pm

i have alright skin spots are starting to go but i have some scars, anyway i'm looking to get a Moisturiser because my skin is getting dry, i use cologne after i wash my face it is good but i want to use a Moisturiser can you recommend a good one that is cheap?

or shall i stay with cologne because i just started to get rid of spots and i don't want them back,

Thanks mat

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/20/2014 9:36 pm

Manuka natural manuka honey moisturizer is good for dry and acne prone skin. Manuka honey is actually a special type of hiney from New Zealand and it is high in antibacterial properties that works with any types of skin infections. I've been using it for a month now and I can improvements with my face.

MemberMember
(@mattyh95)

Posted : 11/21/2014 8:49 am

Thank you can you buy it in the shops in the UK by any chance?

MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 11/21/2014 1:16 pm

Neutrogena oil free moisterizer for sensitive skin

Lol you're arm could've fallen off and she would've suggested Manuka honey... That's all she ever says

MemberMember
(@a97)

Posted : 11/29/2014 1:49 pm

Don't use cologne. Any type of fragrance is problematic for skin. Instead use a fragrance free, light moisturizer. I recommend the acne.org moisturizer or paula's choice invisible finsh moisture gel.

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 11/29/2014 6:06 pm

HAHA hilarious...

Neutrogena oil free moisterizer for sensitive skin
Lol you're arm could've fallen off and she would've suggested Manuka honey... That's all she ever says

MN121188 liked
MemberMember
(@veronikavanquish)

Posted : 11/29/2014 8:59 pm

Has anyone tried Paula's Choice Hydralight Moisturizer? Or Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Gel Moisturizer? They seem like they could be really nice, light winter moisturizers.

Right now I'm using Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer and would recommend that (or the sensitive one in your case) if you weren't too dry.

MN121188 liked