Notifications
Clear all

How I Am Healing My Scars

MemberMember
(@clear-forever)

Posted : 11/15/2014 5:38 pm

Hello everyone. I am posting to expand upon what my previous post was ( how I believed I got rid of my acne) and I wanted to share what I believe is significantly improving my scars.

So on acne, I have a theory that a large portion of people have acne because of the food they digest or that they have such poor digestion, that it causes acne. When I began taking supplements to increase stomach acid and probiotics, I began to realize how poor my digestion had been, and also noted a great decrease in acne. I urge everyone to research further on digestion, clean up your diet and possibly look into autoimmune Paleo. Along with healing your stomach, these things can take out acne all together!

Second, I have been using a combination of tea tree oil, frankincense, and tamanu oil. Dr axe is a strong proponent of using these oils to erase acne scars! There is another he recommends but I have seen great results so far without the fourth.

I will post the link right under this but Victoria Beckham had acne scars that were healed according to her doctor, simply from exfoliation and moisturizing. I think that the ability of the body to heal when you supply it with good food, good thoughts and some patience, can lead to great improvements!

Acne/scars have been one of the biggest challenges of my life. I won't allow it to ruin my life though. I will keep working to improve it everyday, and hopefully bring awareness to others. The body truly has amazing powers to heal itself. Google it for examples!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2570896/The-regime-banished-Spotty-Spices-acne-scars-without-surgery.html

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/16/2014 11:31 pm

well glad you catching on now