Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tretinoin

Not Using Any Cleansers/ Using Water Only

Has anyone tried this? I've been doing it for a month now, face is actually getting clearer. I still get some break outs, but my face is never irritated unlike before. I used to get irritated/dry tight feeling when i used even the mildest cleansers like cetaphil.

ATG: That's great that using water only is still working and that you're seeing improvements! It's important to listen to your skin and if cleansers were too irritating, good you recognized that. Half the battle is pinpointing what's contributing to skin problems...not always easy to tell so good for you! :)

ATG: That's great that using water only is still working and that you're seeing improvements! It's important to listen to your skin and if cleansers were too irritating, good you recognized that. Half the battle is pinpointing what's contributing to skin problems...not always easy to tell so good for you!

Thanks! Whats the other half of the battle? :o

The other half is sticking with it once you find out what works...and patience! :)

Edited by DeLovely

well for me ...i find water doesnt take the oil away ...and since oil= acne ....i can't risk it...but that's just me