Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shacker19

Male In Need Of Advice, Ipl Treatment For Acne Scar?!

ok so I went to a a couple laser skin places to talk about treatments for an acne scar I have. One lady recommended an IPL and another recommended a "fraxel laser". I am a male and honestly have no idea what to think of either treatment, they said it would be minor because its such a small area, but it still get me nervous thinking what if they make it worse?!

Anyway I posted a few pics, I;ve been told its not that bad but too me, it has personally ran my life and another with self esstem issues from any type of scarring I think would understand. I would verrry verry much appreciate any type of advice! Thanks!!post-413209-0-29751900-1414864871.jpgpost-413209-0-87978000-1414864883.jpgpost-413209-0-89246400-1414864890.jpg

I'd second looking into subcision and a filler, since this is the only scar there would be minimal risk if any really. I have a similar scar on my cheek and i'm currently looking into subcision as well, goodluck!

What they said ^ following the research I have done.

Lucky for you, a beard/ stubble will cover that no problem at all in the near future. If my scars where in the same location as yours I'd be a happy man!