Notifications
Clear all

Scars Are A Pain

MemberMember
(@down-ina-hole44)

Posted : 10/23/2014 2:05 pm

Hey everybody. I've been feeling a little down about my skin lately. I've almost cleared up my acne using epiduo but I still have a few spots. The main thing I'm worried about though is my scars! Can you guys give me any treatment options that I can try once my acne is completely gone. Thank you!

post-424148-48681_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@imad)

Posted : 10/24/2014 3:33 am

Start tca cross and maybe a punch exclestion wont hurt, did u pop them because i did the same to mine (didnt know)

MemberMember
(@down-ina-hole44)

Posted : 10/24/2014 5:39 am

Yes I did! And it's one of my biggest regrets

MemberMember
(@imad)

Posted : 10/26/2014 5:41 am

Suck dudes we need a time machine so we can get our skin back, id rathre be homeless then have pitted skin lool then i know i will have the motivation to get out of there

MemberMember
(@ermabehrens)

Posted : 10/26/2014 10:59 pm

There are natural remedies that you can apply to get rid of those scars from your face. Honey, olive oil and aloe vera are some of best home remedies that sre capable of treating acne scars.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 10/26/2014 11:12 pm

dont listen to these home remedies thinking it can get rid of acne scars

punch excision , tca cross method , then a co2 laser to smooth it out once its elevated

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 10/26/2014 11:15 pm

Don't waste your time and energy on home remedies. They don't do anything for scars. They can help with hyperpigmentation but not actual dented scars. Time is precious, use it on actual treatments.

MemberMember
(@down-ina-hole44)

Posted : 10/28/2014 2:26 am

Hey thanks everybody for the replies! Can anyone give me an idea of how bad my scars are on a scale from 1-10. Also I'll definitely look more into those treatment s

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/28/2014 6:55 am

Don't waste your time and energy on home remedies. They don't do anything for scars. They can help with hyperpigmentation but not actual dented scars. Time is precious, use it on actual treatments.

that's false especially if you have no idea what you're doing, lol

you could say that about half the lasers out there too :P

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 10/29/2014 7:41 am

that's false especially if you have no idea what you're doing, lol

you could say that about half the lasers out there too

Ghee people just seem to believe, all the doc chemicals etc, Don't be silly just because it's natural it can't work right? -_-

Just people up above i do agree, Aloe vera for example, I agree in SOME WAYS Old scars does not work the best, New scars holy crap see for my own eye, where did the scars go? My mum had burns etc you apply that 3 times daily for a month or two, people give up to easy on natural products..

But back to topic, No aloe vera won't literally improve you're scars maybe the redness, I have been using it and seen a BIG BIG improvement, mine are inflammatory and redness which it's helping alot :) Wish i use it soon.

Good luck laser etc might be you're option for you're scars though.