Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mranderson987

Probiotics Just Destroyed My Acne.

Hello all!

After trolling these forums for months, this is the first post I've felt compelled to write.

I was in Africa for 18 months and took an antibiotic for this entire duration as an antimalarial precaution.

About two months after I returned from Africa and ceased taking the antibiotic, I started gradually developing horrible acne all over my face. I had never in my life experienced acne this bad in my life (I am 24 years old). This acne continued for 6 months (until now).

I started taking three capsules once a day of Hyperbiotics PRO-15 probiotics and within two days all my acne has disappeared. This is a complete miracle, and I am as surprised as you may be upon reading this. I have nothing to do with that company.

I realize that the efficacy of different treatments varies greatly among people, but that being said, I thought I'd recommend that you give that probiotic a shot. Of course, other probiotics may produce the same effect, but for obvious reasons I'm sticking with that brand.

I had previously tried a dairy-free diet, but that didn't work.

Good luck!

Hi friend, thanks for posting!

I have recently been taking Prescript-Assist (Soil Based Probiotics) and they are helping me a lot!

Reading about Hyberbiotics PRO-15 (and all the reviews), it seems they may be a step above even soil based probiotics, and it also seems they would work very well together.

Anyways, thanks to you, I'm now ordering some pro-15 and will update this thread in a few weeks with any results I notice.

Thx again, I love it when people share stuff like this!

Hmm. My experience with probiotics has always been really terrible breakouts. I took them for about 3-4 months last fall. Probably other factors involved.