Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mindall123

Laser Two Weeks Post Tane

I know the rule of thumb is 6 months but there is no proof of why. I've talked to two doctors that said basically 2 people out of hundreds of thousands scarred so they made the rule 6 months after take. I just want to know if anyone actually tried lasers soon after accutane? And if so what was their experience?

I know the rule of thumb is 6 months but there is no proof of why. I've talked to two doctors that said basically 2 people out of hundreds of thousands scarred so they made the rule 6 months after take. I just want to know if anyone actually tried lasers soon after accutane? And if so what was their experience?

wowie amazing that you asked this question. Got done accutane exactly a year ago this month, just had v-beam done this past monday. They wanted me to wait a year, and boy am i happy i did because it let my skin get back to normal. Do not get it right away. Lasers are very harsh depending on the strength used