Notifications
Clear all

Frustrated..... Please Help Me 🙁

MemberMember
(@scarface0005)

Posted : 10/06/2014 10:15 am

Hi!

My first thread here!!!

It's nice to see people so helpful here!

I am a 17 year old male. I have had acne since i was 13.

The acne is mostly on/near the nose, near the eyebrows, chin. It sometimes comes on the neck, cheeks and forehead. I rarely get whiteheads but i do get them.

The treatments I have tried so far is AHA facewashes and some home treatments. But they worked initially but don't work anymore.

1. I am trying to identify what kind of acne do i have(mild or moderate)? Can anyone help with that(pics or anything)?

2. How do i know if i have hormonal acne?

3. Everytime I eat chicken I get acne. I mean if i eat around 3 pieces of chicken i'll literally get 5 pimples(painful,red ones). Can I read anything into this?

4. I had chest acne but they started reducing A LOT when i started exercising for about 20 mins a day. Anything to read into here?

Thanks for reading this long post. Hoping for some replies!

Thanks Again!

MemberMember
(@scarface0005)

Posted : 10/06/2014 12:59 pm

BUMP!

MemberMember
(@usar718)

Posted : 10/07/2014 12:11 pm

You have hormonal acne like 99% of acne sufferers. Which means your body produces excess oil and thus causing you to break out.

There are 2 things you need to do to cure the acne, 1 is a short term solution and cure's the SYMPTOM (temporal removal of oily skin), 2 is long term solution and cure's the CAUSE of acne (too high level of dehydrotestosterone).

1)Wash face(or any other acne affected area) with regular soap (or rub alcohol) twice a day(morning+evening) to dry out the skin and get rid of the oil.

2)Stop ejaculating too much(aka:stop masturbating\having sex), one ejaculation in 3 month is the maximum amount allowed(for now). Yep buddy, that means you are going to abstain now for 3 month! this will lower your dehydrotestosterone (DHT) levels to normal range and will cure your excessively oily skin.

orgasm causes the body to convert testosterone to DHT, excessive ejaculation causes excessive conversion of testosterone to DHT thus causing too high DHT levels. And too high DHT levels cause the skin pores to produce excess oil in genetically predisposed individuals and you know the rest of the story. . .