Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mindall123

Filler Looks Lumpy. (Pics) Anyone Else Experience This?

Ok so accutane after 4 months has finally almost cleared me up so I decided to get some fillers for this long sunken scar I had gotten through my course. Well it looks worse than before the filler. It now looks all lumpy. I'm wondering if this will settle. I got juvederm so it can be removed if needed by injecting something to dissolve it. I was really hoping this would work but now I feel terrible about since it looked better before. Any input? The first pic is before and the second is after post-409669-0-46004400-1412545414_thumb.post-409669-0-88296100-1412545438_thumb.

post-409669-0-46004400-1412545414_thumb.

post-409669-0-88296100-1412545438_thumb.

How long has it been since the filler? I think it usually takes a couple of weeks for the filler to sort of spread and settle down. If your scar is quite tethered it could cause a "donut" effect, but I would wait a couple of weeks and just monitor it. Stay in touch with your cosmetic physician.

Hey :)

I recently had juverderm with subcision and my face is lumpy as hell. I was told it will reduce within a couple days to a week. I was panicking right after I had Juverderm because my face has so many lumps or swelling going on, I freaked out. A day after the lumps started to reduce and I calmed down a bit. Now it's all about time. I was told to massage my face, but I think I over did it.