Notifications
Clear all

How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars While On Accutane *please Help*

MemberMember
(@accutanelog97)

Posted : 09/04/2014 4:19 pm

Im on my first day of Month 3 and Almost all my pimples are gone I have like 5 that are shrinked but are about to go away ... Month 1 and 2 where super brutal and On top of that i got an extraction I broke out like crazy i was so dumb for that ... for the past 5 days ive been using Aloe Vera from the plant and it cleared all my breakouts and all those red cyst that would hurt just shrinked and i could feel my face now it also calm down the redness ALOT aloe vera is a must if you havent tried it it makes your skin super soft and glow .. But The acne scars arent going away it seems to be lighting them down i just want them to go away I know accutane slows down wound healing but is there anything I can do !!?? I used rosa mosqueta yesterday which helps scars but does anybody have any insight on this ... I dont wanna put any chemicals on my face but After accutane im just going with the natural stuff any suggestions and replies is appreciated!!!

MemberMember
(@hopeisall)

Posted : 09/05/2014 8:39 am

You should probably be patient and wait until after accutane period. Accutane makes your skin funerable and very thin for any procedure. (you probably already know) Topicals like aloe vera help for red marks and healing. In my experience real deep scars cannot be improved with a topical cream.

Scar forum isn't that responsive anymore these days.....