Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leelowe1

Need A Recommendation For A Cleanser

I have Combo Skin - oily forehead, nose - Dry chin/mouth. I need a cleanser that won't dry out my skin (so not foamy) or break me out further. It needs to be a non-acne cleanser.

Thanks

I find Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser to be amazing! Its sulfate-free, so it does not foam and is not specifically for acne (e.g. no salicylic acid). I have combination skin that is extremely sensitive and I can use it twice a day with no problems. It is so gentle that I can even use it to cleanse over my eyes! Before using it my skin was always dry with an oily t-zone and now it has become pretty much normal, so that I can even exfoliate without causing irritation.

I've posted a few links to Mychelle Dermaceuticals Web site.

Explore their Cleanser tab. I believe you'll like their ingredients and will know right away what you want to try. You can also schedule a free Facetime or Skype consult with one of their estheticians.

CeraVe has two cleansers that are nice. A foaming cleanser and then a hydrating cleanser. The latter has no foaming quality at all. Kind of feels like applying conditioner to your face.