Notifications
Clear all

What Can I Do With This Facial Abrasion, Please Help!

MemberMember
(@face30age20)

Posted : 07/17/2014 12:27 am

I did derma stamp with super cop 2x but foolishly overdid it so I have this abrasion in my face in both side,what can I do with this? I think my life is done.

MemberMember
(@u1971)

Posted : 07/17/2014 12:48 am

When did you do your dermastamping? What's that white frosting on you avatar picture? Are you talking about that?

I do dermastamping and apply super Cop 2x afterwards. My face gets beet red and very swollen for 2 days or so. Then it slowly goes back to normal. My skin looks healed four weeks after each needling session.

If you give more details I can tell you if what you are experiencing is normal or not.

Cheers

MemberMember
(@face30age20)

Posted : 07/17/2014 1:39 am

Thanks for your reply , I am using silver sulfadiazine cream to prevent infection, the spot where I did dermastamp on looks like it were abraded, the whole skin were gone... please tell me it is going to heal and not leave a worse scar than it were before.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 07/17/2014 2:06 am

Do you have any history of autoimmune diseases, anemia or anything that might impair wound healing? When did you perform this on yourself?

I've never heard of this happening and quite honestly I'd get it checked out ... derma stamping should not have caused that kind of reaction in your picture.

MemberMember
(@u1971)

Posted : 07/17/2014 2:40 am

Thanks for your reply , I am using silver sulfadiazine cream to prevent infection, the spot where I did dermastamp on looks like it were abraded, the whole skin were gone... please tell me it is going to heal and not leave a worse scar than it were before.

When I treat some spot very aggressively I have oozing for a few hours and the skin over that area looks raw. Then there's a scab forming (a mix of oozing, blood and Super Cop 2x). In my case this scab is superficial. I know it because it is removed when I wash my face 24-48 hours after the dermastamping session.

I've never had my whole skin removed, though. If you treated only some scars I think it's not something to worry too much about. Doctors remove the skin to a certain depth when they do dermabrasion and the skin grows back after some weeks.

If you treated a large area maybe you have to look for a doctor. I don't know what could be done at home. You'll need someone with medical background.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 07/17/2014 3:35 am

Marcostb has a good point regarding what area was stamped. If the reaction you're talking about is isolated to one area of your face, I would not worry as much. If your entire face had this reaction it may be a good idea to get a professional opinion.

When I treat some spot very aggressively I have oozing for a few hours and the skin over that area looks raw. Then there's a scab forming (a mix of oozing, blood and Super Cop 2x). In my case this scab is superficial. I know it because it is removed when I wash my face 24-48 hours after the dermastamping session.

I've never had my whole skin removed, though. If you treated only some scars I think it's not something to worry too much about. Doctors remove the skin to a certain depth when they do dermabrasion and the skin grows back after some weeks.

If you treated a large area maybe you have to look for a doctor. I don't know what could be done at home. You'll need someone with medical background.