Notifications
Clear all

Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

MemberMember
(@ask24)

Posted : 06/14/2014 10:13 pm

I began taking this product called moringa oelifera ( I think I spelled it right).

So far I'm beginning to feel the great effects : lots of energy, better circulation to my hands and feet and my skin is clearing up quickly.

Apparently, this is a miracle cure plant, used in many countries.

The only thing I noticed is that when I drink milk, I feel the side-effects of milk are amplified since I began morgina.

I have a really bad rhinitis, I've used every single nasal spray on the market.

I would not have noticed that milk was causing my stuffy nose.

So I'm going to do my best, to not drink milk and use two scoops a day of moringa

I'll post updates each day.

MemberMember
(@sustakp)

Posted : 06/15/2014 1:49 am

In Indian especially in the south we use it as a staple..not the extract but the moringa vegetable..its also called drumsticks.I use it in my lentil dishes every once in a while and it is delicious.I sometimes get it fresh at the Indian store in my city but more often than not get the frozen ones..I see its being touted as a cure all in the farmers market I go to also but really.don't know more about it.

My husband is planning to grow it in our backyard soon so we have them fresh.

I began taking this product called moringa oelifera ( I think I spelled it right).

So far I'm beginning to feel the great effects : lots of energy, better circulation to my hands and feet and my skin is clearing up quickly.

Apparently, this is a miracle cure plant, used in many countries.

The only thing I noticed is that when I drink milk, I feel the side-effects of milk are amplified since I began morgina.

I have a really bad rhinitis, I've used every single nasal spray on the market.

I would not have noticed that milk was causing my stuffy nose.

So I'm going to do my best, to not drink milk and use two scoops a day of moringa

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 06/15/2014 7:45 am

Yes, moringa is a food. A very good, especially nutrient rich food. Eating nutrient rich food while avoiding nutrient void refined carbs and other processed foods is the best prevention and treatment of all diseases.

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 06/21/2014 12:15 am

Scoops of it? I just looked at the wiki page of it and i see it as like flowers and "pods" that look like big weird arms. Do you mean like you have it ground up or something?

Also, how do you take it? Do you eat it straight up, or sprinkle it on food, or what? Can it be made into tea too, and still get the full nutrients and benefits of it?

MemberMember
(@ask24)

Posted : 07/04/2014 7:42 pm

Scoops of it? I just looked at the wiki page of it and i see it as like flowers and "pods" that look like big weird arms. Do you mean like you have it ground up or something?

Also, how do you take it? Do you eat it straight up, or sprinkle it on food, or what? Can it be made into tea too, and still get the full nutrients and benefits of it?

You just go by the recommended amount on the container, usually its 8 grams. There is a scooper in the jar.

July 4th Update

So milk for sure is causing my acne. Every time I ate dairy related the next day bumps all over my face.

Wheat most likely, I tend to sneeze consistently whenever I eat something like cookies.

I gave up on bread all together, I eat gluten free bread, but I`m careful because the amount of hydrolyzed yeast.

I drink moringa every morning, and I have lots of energy and power. My hands are cold some of the time now and my nail bed is more pinky-red rather than white.

I just need to exercise more.

Sorry I`ll be more specific - they come in leaf form, I got it from a website moringa.com I bought it from them it comes as a dry leaf powder, its kinda like a jar of protein powder, except it does taste all that great. You mix it in your sweet juices , you can sprinkle them on food but I wouldn`t lol. It also comes as a tea form, incase you don`t like the powder. I find the powder to be more effective rather than the tea.

MemberMember
(@ask24)

Posted : 08/01/2014 9:42 pm

UPDATE

Stopped Drinking Milk, and eating any modified milk ingredients.

Skin doesn't breakout terribly anymore. I also stopped eating wheat in the process, this allowed for moringa to work so much better.

At one point in time, I actually stopped eating fruits and all sugars to control my acne. Not anymore, as long as I eat vegetables (cooked) or I take vit B complex each day, I can eat sugar to an extent without breaking out.

Topically--> use vit. E oil mixed with carrier oil (cocunut oil) at night.

No milk= No nasal allergies #omg why did this take so long? # happy to be cured of rhinitis