Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KayJayM

Does Anyone Else Prefer To Date Someone With Acne Scars?

One thing I really enjoyed about my ex is that we shared the affliction of acne and acne scars. Why do I say this? Because having that common ground with someone in your personal life can be very comforting. Youre able to accept one another and motivate one another in a very special way because you understand what youre both going through. It always felt super great having her tell me on certain days how good she thought my skin was looking.

Anyways, Ive also noticed that I tend to be more drawn to women with lil imperfections. Its like they have more character. And I wont lie...part of it is me thinking a girl like them would be more accepting of a guy like me. Common ground just feels nice.

I try not to base how I feel about someone based on their looks. I do not care if they have acne scars or not as long as we are compatible.

I try not to base how I feel about someone based on their looks. I do not care if they have acne scars or not as long as we are compatible.

Im not saying I value only looks and not compatibility. What Im saying is that I give brownie points to someone I feel may understand me more. This could be with a variety of things...not just acne scars.

Same here! This might sound weird but for some reason I find girls with imperfections more attractive.