Notifications
Clear all

For Those Who Have Tried Finacea

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 05/21/2014 3:45 pm

Hey everyone,

So what I've been trying to get rid of is red uneven skin tone, blackheads, oily face occasional breakouts.

I have started using Finacea and am now on day 5. I've been applying it after I shower in the morning and before I go to bed.

Questions:

1. At the moment all it has done is broken me out like crazy. Did this happen to anyone else? If so, how long did it take for it to stop?

2. My skin is now really dry and tight. My face actually stings a bit throughout the day. How long does it take for this to subside? I don't want to use a moisturiser in case it breaks me out more.

3. When I put the gel on it stings my face and itches for about 40 mins. How long is this meant to last for? Anything I can do to minimise this?

4. Has anyone had good results with this. If so how long did it take and how many times are you applying the gel?

Thank you

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 05/21/2014 5:50 pm

Finacea is the only topical that worked for me. When you first start to use it, the topical makes your skin itch a bit- but that goes away with use. I didnt really have a breakout from it. ermmm... i use it twice a day. And im able to use it without any additional hydrating creams.

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 05/22/2014 5:30 am

Finacea is the only topical that worked for me. When you first start to use it, the topical makes your skin itch a bit- but that goes away with use. I didnt really have a breakout from it. ermmm... i use it twice a day. And im able to use it without any additional hydrating creams.

Thank you for replying.

Could you please tell me what type of acne you had and how long it took to see results?