Notifications
Clear all

Tiny White Things On Chin (Pic)

MemberMember
(@gesaffelstein145)

Posted : 05/17/2014 10:16 am

Hey guys, I had a question about these tint white, rice-like things that are coming out of the pores on my chin.

Before when they would come out, every week or so, I would spend an hour or two picking them off with a folded piece of toilet paper, and they would be gone for another week or so, and then I would pick them off again, gently of course.

my question is, what exactly are they? And is it bad to pick them off? Or should I just leave them alone?

My chin is clear of acne, so I don't know why these rice like things keep popping up.

also, I used to have seborric dermatitis on my chin, and I noticed that when I used the ketokonazole cream that the doctor gave me on my chin, the white things would disappear, almost as if the ketoconazole disintegrated them. However I haven't used the ketokonazole cream in about a month as the dermatitis clears up.

Thanks for the help!

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 05/18/2014 3:21 pm

Those are probably dead skin cells. Try exfoliating twice a week.They always come back for me, but exfoliating greatly reduces them. try that. :)