Notifications
Clear all

Hypertrophic Scar And Dermastamping/led/terproline

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 05/15/2014 9:03 am

Hi everyone. I am dermastamping and have been doing so since February and will now also implement LED and the Terproline Face cream to my process (Thanks to Liquid_Ocelot).

I am however curious what you guys think of doing this not only for my atrophic scars/rolling scars but also to my hypertrophic scars? I wonder because all these three things stimulate collagen growth and together with the dermastamping crushing the scar tissue (I hope), do you think it will be good for the hypertrophic scars?

Thanks for any replies.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 05/15/2014 3:33 pm

Hi everyone. I am dermastamping and have been doing so since February and will now also implement LED and the Terproline Face cream to my process (Thanks to Liquid_Ocelot).

I am however curious what you guys think of doing this not only for my atrophic scars/rolling scars but also to my hypertrophic scars? I wonder because all these three things stimulate collagen growth and together with the dermastamping crushing the scar tissue (I hope), do you think it will be good for the hypertrophic scars?

Thanks for any replies.

julian is it still red?

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 05/15/2014 4:38 pm

Thanks for any replies.

julian is it still red?

No, it is not red, but it turns red after I use the pressure massage for an hour or two.

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 07/02/2014 2:12 pm

Anyone with an idea? Been using LEDs now as well and I moisturize more than before.