Notifications
Clear all

Aloe Vera For Acne And Scarring

MemberMember
(@naomi987)

Posted : 05/08/2014 9:00 pm

Just wanted to share my experience with aloe vera and my acne. I incidently came across an aloe vera plant in my backyard and my mum suggested I use it to treat my skin. LO AND BEHOLD. After using it religiously for 1 week, the redness and irritation almost went away! I still have a few spots here and there but compared to a week ago the difference is HUGE.

I was previously using Phisophex and it burned my skin SO BAD, I was left with flaky brown scars across my chin and cystic pimples all over my forehead and chin.

I did a bit more research on the benefits of aloe vera and I'm so glad I started using this miracle plant!

Aloe vera has anti-biotic, anti-bacterial, anti-sepctic and anti-fungal properties which is perfect for fighting against the bacteria causing acne. It's also helps reducing inflamed and irritated skin too!

The way I use this plant, is to simply cut off a chunk, peel off the skin and apply it directly to my entire face! I wash it off gently with lukewarm water after 30-40 minutes and then start my usual skin routine.

Hope this can help someone out there experiencing acne, pimples and acne scarring!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 05/08/2014 11:30 pm

I've moved this post to the general acne discussion forum

naomi987 liked