Notifications
Clear all

Please Help Im Confused

MemberMember
(@ihateacne22)

Posted : 05/02/2014 1:28 am

Hey guys so I have been on a new acne wash and its really drying out my skin but evening my skin tone. In short do you guys know any good moisturizers. I have very oily skin yet its extremely flakey when you wash and dry it. I have tried neutrogena and cetaphil and clinique but they have all broken me out.

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 05/03/2014 7:59 am

I know you mentioned you've tried Neutrogena but have you tried the Nuetrogena oil-free moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15? It only has three active ingredients & it has never broken me out. You can also look up reviews and people agree that it does not break them out. Give it a shot if you haven't, it's amazing.

Also, I have oily skin aswell, but this works really well.

MemberMember
(@ihateacne22)

Posted : 05/03/2014 12:36 pm

ya i used the spf and it broke me out as well

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 05/03/2014 1:50 pm

Then, you could maybe try Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion? Great results from that aswell.

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 05/03/2014 2:07 pm

I really like the cleansers and moisturizers by CeraVe and they never break me out. Not sure if you can get them where you live (I live in Canada). Good luck.

MemberMember
(@ihateacne22)

Posted : 05/03/2014 2:09 pm

Then, you could maybe try Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion? Great results from that aswell.

Its funny I tried Aveeno as well...My skin is very stubborn, it Hates almost everything. I have tried obagi, netrogena, vichy, neostrata, clinique, complex 15, eucerin, olay, cetaphil, Cerave and many many others. I think im going to try just glycerin and water, I heard it can help with really oily skin. Im seriously about to give up very soon

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 05/03/2014 9:06 pm

i use this moisturizer from Simple 300.JPG

really good, i been using it for 3 months or so really improve my skin.