Notifications
Clear all

How Did You Get Rid Of Red Marks Naturally?

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 05/01/2014 2:06 pm

I know time is the best answer but every time I get an acne dot it hangs on there for so many weeks that it looks like its acne even though its just a red dot mark, right now it feels like it takes months of a single acne dot to naturally go away. I just wash my face with cold water in the morning/evening.

Has any of you got a good tip of how you removed your red marks faster? I believe the natural way is the best one to go so I would rather not try BP/processed oils/acids etc.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 05/01/2014 3:13 pm

if you aren't willing to use anything on your face then you will just have to wait them out. i have had some red marks stick around for like 1-2 years before i got them zapped with IPL treatments. for me they just dont go away.

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 05/01/2014 3:21 pm

im using silicone, (kelocote) for mine. works !!

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 05/01/2014 4:14 pm

Hey Julian,

I try to be all natural with my skin as well. Something's that I've tried in the past for red marks that worked were:

1. Exfoliating with baking soda (Actually don't know if you'd consider this natural)
  2. Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother). Since you use it on your face make sure that it is organic!! The one I've used in the past was Braggs but any other organic one should do just fine!
  3. I also like rose hip oil, actually I think I should go get some more as I stopped using it months ago. I found it really made my skin glow and appeared fade redness. If you do choose to purchase any rose hip oil, ensure that it is cold pressed, as this is the most potent and natural!

And with anything you find just remember to be consistent!

All the best!