Notifications
Clear all

Is The Effect Of Tca Cross Treatment For Depressed Scars Permanent?

MemberMember
(@igniz)

Posted : 04/21/2014 8:04 am

Hi,

Is the effect of TCA CROSS treatment for depressed scars permanent?

Would those improved scars turn depressed more or less again in a few years after the whole treatment of TCA CROSS?

Need ur help indeed,thx!

MemberMember
(@bioneedle)

Posted : 04/21/2014 8:35 am

It would be better if you searched before posting about things that have already been discussed. I already made a thread about this here.

MemberMember
(@igniz)

Posted : 04/21/2014 9:06 am

It would be better if you searched before posting about things that have already been discussed. I already made a thread about this here.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/340527-tca-cross-long-term-efficacy/

Ive searched alot before,what i posted could be said to be the only question which i'm confused about,i just heard someone's improved scars turned a little worse after his first TCA CROSS,the depressed areas did elivate quite obviously,but then turned more or less depressed months later,so i fear that the effect of it wouldnt be permanent that might go back in years after the whole course of scar treatment,just hope that my trepidation is unnecessary,thats why i posted the topic to ask for help~

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/21/2014 10:35 am

it is permanent

MemberMember
(@igniz)

Posted : 04/22/2014 5:01 am

it is permanent

Thx,have you tried TCA before?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/22/2014 6:11 am

yes i have

MemberMember
(@igniz)

Posted : 04/22/2014 5:21 pm

yes i have

Thx,and u done TCA CROSS for icepicks or boxscarsor PEEL

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/22/2014 6:40 pm

yes i have

Thx,and u done TCA CROSS for icepicks or boxscarsor PEEL

i done them for ice pick scars only i dont think they respond well to boxscars and tca peel i have tried it once i couldnt remember what it did for my skin tho