Notifications
Clear all

Apple Cider Vinegar Peel

MemberMember
(@soni77)

Posted : 04/20/2014 4:19 pm

Hi all,

I am a silent reader of the forum for almost five years. I wanted to post a regimen that has improved my scars in recent times.

I have tried all possible scar treatments available - Chemical peels, dermabrasion, fraxel and dermaroller, trying to scrape skin using wash cloth etc. you name it.

They have had various effects on my skin, the dermaroller actually made my scars worse, (i think the needles got blunt or whatever). Long story short, I decided to leave my scars alone for some time and invest in a quality skin care routine. - (cleanser, toner, moisturiser, night cream and eye cream)

In addition, I have been using apple cider vinegar peel on my skin for the past one month. Today, when I washed up my face and examining my cheeks. I realized that the scars on my left cheek has subsided quite well. Though not completely cleared up. This stuff is definitey not magic but I do see some improvement compared to other treatment that I have tried.

Disclaimer -

I am posting my regime. But it might be quite harsh for some ppl. Please do a patch test before you proceed. And dilute if necessary. Do not blame me if anything goes wrong.

Ingredients -

Undiluted Apple cider vinegar - 2 tsp.

Vitamin C 1000 mg tablets - 2

Honey - 1 tsp

Method -

I crushed 2 1000 mg vitamin c tablets, added 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp honey to the mixture. Applied on face and left for 10 mins. It burnt. After 10 mins, wet my face and rubbed the peel off (It burnt even more)

I neutralised my face with baking soda solution and splashed my face with ice cold water numerous times (since it burnt a lot). My face was red and sensitive. I applied vaseline afterwards. It took two days for the redness to subside. I used make up to cover it up.

I followed this procedure for two times a week - wednesday and sunday. Then left skin undisturbed for two weeks. I then repeated the same thing again.