Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
igniz

Is The Effect Of Tca Cross Treatment For Depressed Scars Permanent?

Hi,

Is the effect of TCA CROSS treatment for depressed scars permanent?

Would those improved scars turn depressed more or less again in a few years after the whole treatment of TCA CROSS?

Need ur help indeed,thx!

It would be better if you searched before posting about things that have already been discussed. I already made a thread about this here.

It would be better if you searched before posting about things that have already been discussed. I already made a thread about this here.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/340527-tca-cross-long-term-efficacy/

I‘ve searched alot before,what i posted could be said to be the only question which i'm confused about,i just heard someone's improved scars turned a little worse after his first TCA CROSS,the depressed areas did elivate quite obviously,but then turned more or less depressed months later,so i fear that the effect of it wouldnt be permanent that might go back in years after the whole course of scar treatment,just hope that my trepidation is unnecessary,thats why i posted the topic to ask for help~

Edited by igniz

yes i have

Thx,and u done TCA CROSS for icepicks or boxscars?or PEEL?

i done them for ice pick scars only i dont think they respond well to boxscars and tca peel i have tried it once i couldnt remember what it did for my skin tho