Notifications
Clear all

Possible Hyperpigmentation Solution

MemberMember
(@jspell07)

Posted : 03/30/2014 12:22 pm

Pumice Cleanser: Corrective Skin Care System. Clinical Formula

No presription needed available on amazon

For anyone who has issues with dark spots or hyperpigmentation I may have an option for you. I've been dealing with hyperpigmentation caused by mild acne for years and i was treating it for about 6 months now and my solution to the problem up until 4 weeks ago was the regimen and AHA+. The regimen was eventually working but not working fast enough because every breakout i had caused more and more dark spots. I'm half asian so they looked really dark and awful on my pale skin.

Well I finally had enough and went to the dermatologist and they gave me a prescription to epiduo(which is just a small tube of benzoyl peroxide 2.5%) and a pink bottle of facial wash called Pumice Cleanser corrective skin care system. It contains benzoyl peroxide 2.5% and granule. Let me just say after a week i started seeing obvious results, but I didnt want to get too excited because it usually happens with every acne treatment i use and it was drying out my skin, which wasn't a problem because the moisturizer i still had from the regimen work great. After week two I was really excited because i hadn't had a breakout and the dark spots were disappearing. I wanted to wait before i wrote something on here just in case it was false hope and after 4 weeks I can confidently say this product is wonderful. If i had to guess after these 4 weeks I'd say about 80% of the dark spots are gone.

Now I'm not sure if this product works for everyone, most products that work for everyone else hardly ever work for me so I was surprised that this work so well with me. Since there isn't a prescription needed I'd say give it a shot.