Notifications
Clear all

My Personal Anti-Acne Experience

MemberMember
(@lamisdeatu)

Posted : 02/20/2014 2:26 am

My name is Lorry. I just want to share my anti-acne Experience
Maybe the methods I have tried are not the best for you, but at least they can give you guys some solutions.
I had been fighting with acne for also 4 years from 19 to 22. I had tried many ways, some worked.
Here, I would like to share the methods or products which worked for me.
1.Herbal Acne Cures
Herbal Acne Cures indeed worked for me. I tried Herbal Acne Cures after I had used other anti-acne products. Unfortunately, anti-acne products most left my skin feeling dry, itchy, painful, and quite frankly- terrible looking. The Herbal acne prescription I got was from a Chinese herbal medicine store. Below are the advantages and disadvantages.
Pro:
1. Safe and health. Herbal Acne cure is natural without harmful chemical
2. Low cost.
3. Lower risk of side effects
Con:
1.Inconvenient. I can do the treatment when I am on traveling.
2.Take too long to come into effect
I found out about Exposed Skin Care through Acne.org forum. Exposed was initially made for private dermatologist offices. It was intended for people with moderate to severe blemishes. I used Exposed 6-piece Kit for 6 months. It turned out to be a great product for my skin. My skin was not allergic to it and plenty of smaller spots cleared up in just 5 weeks.
Pro: 1.Minimizes swelling, redness, blotchiness and dryness
2. No hassle 1 year full money back guarantee
Con: 1. High price
2. It takes about 3-4weeks before you see results
3.High Frequency Acne Spot Remover
This was the device which I used to remove the acne scar. I used it with essential oil together, they worked on me. I did a lot of research on line about high frequency machines and products on line before I bought it. For the price, it is a great product.
Pro: 1.Nice price.
2.Handy and easy to use.
Con: 1.Also it takes long time to see the effects.
Share what methods worked for you